ORIGINAL ART NOUVEAU c1910 NATURAL PEARL & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This incredibly beautiful ring made in the Art Nouveau period c1910 features a large Natural Pearl with pink overtones, flanked by two Natural seed pearls with silver overtones delicately millegrain set across on the angle with wrap around shoulders housing four bead set Old Mine Cut diamonds rising to a round band.
This ring features beautiful intricate details throughout so indicative of the era, beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow gold and comes in excellent antique condition, with the pearls still incredibly bright and lustrous and the Diamonds very securely set. Will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 1 x Natural Pearl
2 x Natural Seed Pearls
4 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 18ct Maker’s Mark ‘R’
Weight: 4.46 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Pearls/Diamonds are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.