ORIGINAL ART DECO ERA c1932 DIAMOND RING ON 18CT YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This beautiful, original Art Deco Era ring, c1932’s, features two gypsy set Diamonds set in a square formation, to form a rectangle across the top of the ring. Featuring by-pass shoulders in platinum, the band of the ring is crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold. With all the quintessential details so indicative to the Art Deco Era. This ring is wonderfully handcrafted.
Features crisp Hallmarks for 18ct, plat, SH & Co (Sydney Hall & Co, Sheffield, c1932)
A dream to wear, this ring works so well in a modern context, works well with any wardrobe. Would make an ideal Vintage Sustainable Engagement Ring.
Stones: 2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Top Measures: 7mm x 8.6mm
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 56.5mm
Able to be resized.
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Hallmarks: 18ct, Platt, SH & Co, Patent Number
Sydney Hall & Co, Sheffield, c1932 Hallmark
Weight: 2.05 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded, band remains original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.