ORIGINAL ART DECO c1940 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This adorable Art Deco ring features five Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds, bead set across the top in a leaf style pattern, in 18ct White Gold with a raised ornate gallery, rising to ornate shoulders to a semi-round 18ct Yellow Gold band.
This dainty Deco ring is a delight to wear, will make an idea choice as a Vintage Wedder, or perfect for stacking with others. In excellent vintage condition.
Stones: 5 x Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 56.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.32 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.