ORIGINAL ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
Centring a gorgeous .20ct Early Brilliant Cut Diamond, bead set with in an ornate square and flanked by decorative sloped shoulders, housed in an open pierced gallery with decorative work showcasing the best of Art Deco design!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold with the top and shoulders constructed in Platinum, this 1920’s Era ring will make a perfect Deco Engagement ring, or everyday Diamond ring.
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond .20ct
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Hallmarks: W18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.60 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, the Diamond is secure and unabraded the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.