ORIGINAL ART DECO c1920-30 DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WG & PLATINUM
A stunning Art Deco Diamond cluster ring c1920-30 features an Early Brilliant-cut Diamond bead set to the centre in a surround of fourteen bead set Single-cut Diamonds in a gorgeous decorative open work basket to upswept ornate split shoulders featuring decorative Art Deco motifs to a tapered half round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold and Platinum, this stunning ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring or ideal ring for that special occasion a perfect ring everyday Diamond ring!
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond .44ct
14 x Single Cut Diamonds .62 tcw
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct W.D PLAT
Weight: 2.73 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.