ORIGINAL ANTIQUE VICTORIAN c1876 STAR SET RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
A beautiful example of Victorian c1876 craftsmanship and design is on display in the star-set ring featuring a central Oval Cut Ruby flanked by two Rose Cut Diamonds and two Round-cut Rubies flush set across the top in ornate star settings.
Wonderfully crafted in 15ct Yellow Gold featuring very crisp hallmarks for:
F&P, 15ct, Birmingham 1886
In very good Antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Rubies
2 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: F&P, 15ct, 625, Birmingham, 1876
Weight: 2.61 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, all stones unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.