MID CENTURY MODERNIST c1960 OPAL RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A quintessential modernist design this amazing ring centres three Oval White Opals prong and bezel set on top of gold textured ‘bark’ in a raised open gallery to a flat tapered band – just wonderful, the Opals look like eggs sitting in a nest!
Wonderfully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this Mid Century classic will make an idea addition to your Vintage collection, a dream to wear with the Opals showing food flash of Blues/green/orange/lavender and yellow.
Stones: 3 x White Opals
Size: P/Q (8 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 56.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.6 grams
Condition: In excellent condition Opals are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.