MID CENTURY JADE RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This fabulous Mid Century ring, c1960’s centres an oval Cabochon Matcha Green Jade in a raised 4 prong setting, with the prongs sweeping to form the semi-circle under gallery, rising to split shoulders, with textured gold details.
This ring is beautifully handcrafted on 9ct yellow gold, a wonderful statement ring, this one is a dream to wear.
Stone: Natural Jade
Size: S/T (9.5 US) Diameter = 19mm Circumference = 60.5mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 3.9 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stone is unabraded and secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.