MID CENTURY FANTASY CUT 10ct LEMON CITRINE ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
What a showstopper, this incredible ring centres an amazing 10ct hand-cut ‘fantasy’ Lemon Citrine, with expert precision the stone is intricately cut to form a spiral through the Citrine, just incredible! The Citrine sits to an open basket showcasing the tone perfectly, this one is a dream ring!
Handcrafted c1960’s on 9ct Yellow Gold this ring is amazing on the hand, the Citrine is in immaculate condition, this one is a beautiful and rare piece and is sure impress the wearer for many years to come, truly one-of-a-kind a great example of the early art of Fantasy Cut Stones.
Stones: 1 x 10ct Lemon Citrine - Fantasy Cut
Size: Q (8.25 US) Diameter = 18.25mm Circumference = 57mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 5.55 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition the Citrine is unabraded, the band is original width throughout, the Citrine expertly cut by a master lapidary.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.