MID CENTURY c1960’s CABOCHON TIGER’S EYE RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing ring centres a big, bold, Cabochon Tiger’s Eye, bezel set, with incredible play of colour, flashing dark mustards through to mid and chocolate browns, this stone is just unctuous, this ring is wonderfully crafted on 9ct yellow Gold, and features ornate gold beads to each shoulder.
In excellent condition, the stone is in unabraded, and the band is still wide throughout.
This statement Mid-Century ring is beautiful to wear, will add an instant bohemian look and feel to your wardrobe.
Stones: Tiger’s Eye
Top Measures: 16.6mm x 13.2mm (8.2mm high)
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct (WWL Maker’s Mark)
Weight: 4.22 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with some slight signs of wear commensurate with age,
Stone is unabraded and secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.