MID CENTURY c1960 JADE RING BY SIFFARI ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This original Mid Century ring features a light green cabochon Jade to the centre of a prong and buttercup setting, with a wonderful open gallery, rising to a tapered semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted by well known Jewellers Siffari, c1960, this ring is adorable to wear, with the buttercup setting showing off the Jade, a delight on the hand. Comes in excellent condition.
Stone: Natural light green Jade
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 9ct, Siffari
Weight: 3.1 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Jade is unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.