MID CENTURY 7.5ct ROSE DE FRANCE AMETHYST RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous 7.5ct Rose De France (palest lavender) Emerald Cut Amethyst is corner-prong set and housed in an ornate open basket with upset split shoulders to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted c1960’s this ring is in excellent condition with the sublime pale lavender presenting in wonderful condition, the stone is eye-clean and has no abrasions, incredible!
Stones: Natural 7.5ct Rose De France Amethyst, very pale lavender
Size: Q/R (8.55 US) Diameter = 18.5mm Circumference = 58mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.56 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage condition, the Amethyst is unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.