LATE EDWARDIAN FLUSH STAR SET DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
This lovely Edwardian c1920s band ring centres a Brilliant-cut Diamond in a flush star setting with two dainty diamonds to the points with scroll works shoulders with two further flush set Diamonds rising to a flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct yellow Gold this dainty Diamond ring is an idea ring to stack with other works equally well worn solo.
Stones: 5 x Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.5mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.56 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.