LATE DECO POST WAR c1940 AMETHYST ITALIAN ‘TANK’ RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
This amazing Post War Era c1940 ‘Tank’ ring features a beautiful 2ct Emerald-cut Amethyst semi bezel and corner claw set to the centres in a quintessentially ornate surround of gold swirl work with gold beads to each shoulder rising to a tapered smooth flat band.
Beautifully handcrafted with Italian Maker’s stamp in 14ct Yellow Gold this ring is a delight on the hand with presence and just the right amount of glam, the stunning eye-clean Amethyst showing stunning deep lavender hues throughout.
Stones: 1 x 2ct Deep Lavender Amethyst
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 53.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Marks: Italian Makers Mark, 14ct (worn but visible)
Weight: 4.10 grams
Condition: In excellent condition all Amethyst is unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.