LATE ART DECO, C1940 ONYX AND DIAMOND RING ON 15ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous, original Late Deco Onyx and Diamond ring features the classic rectangle (almost square) Onyx plaque, with a central diamond bezel set to the centre in a diamond shape in White Gold. The Onyx is ornately 7 prong set, with an open gallery.
Wonderfully hand crafted in 15ct Yellow Gold, these rings have become a firm favourite, and its easy to see why, they look stunning on, are easy to style and are super comfortable to wear.
Stones: 1 x Onyx 12 x 13.7mm
1 x Diamond
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 15ct – GTR (Maker’s Mark)
Weight: 3 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.