LATE ART DECO c1940 .44ct DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD AND PALLADIUM
This stunning Vintage ring centres an Early Brilliant cut Diamond of .44cts in a raised claw open basket setting, flanked to each side by raised ornate ribbon detailing, rising to a flat tapered band.
Wonderfully hand crafted c1940 in 18ct White Gold and Palladium, this dazzling Diamond ring is a dream to wear, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, comes in excellent condition.
Stone 1 x Early Brilliant-cut Diamond .44ct
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Palladium
Marks: 18ct, PALL
Weight: 3.1 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamond is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.