ART DECO C1930’S AMETHYST RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This beautiful, original Art Deco Ring centres a deep lavender Oval-Cut Amethyst, ornately prong set, to a symmetrical crown style basket.
The colour of the Amethyst is mesmerising, with colour play of dark to light lavender hues. With split shoulders rising to the centre of the setting, with all the symmetry so typical of the Deco era.
This ring is wonderfully handcrafted in 9ct Yellow Gold. Simply stunning to wear! Comes in excellent condition.
Stones: Oval Cut deep Lavender Amethyst (7x5mm)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 2.5 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with some slight signs of wear, incredible for the age of this ring!
Stone is unabraded and secure, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.