ESTATE VINTAGE RUBY RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
A gorgeous vintage ring with four dark pink baguette-cut Rubies set across the top in an East/West direction in a raised bezel with a striking symmetrical gallery in the art Deco Style with beautiful etched details to the shoulders rising to a tapered semi-round band.
The rubies are set as a square, rectangle, and then 2 more squares...a Morse code signalling a secret love perhaps?
Wonderfully handcrafted and stamped to the outside of the band for 9ct indicating this ring is soviet made, a high impact yet dainty ring that will make an ideal ring stacked with others, this one is a unique and striking ring!
Stones: 4 x Baguette-cut Deep Pink Natural Rubies
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose Gold
Marks: 9ct to outside band at base
Weight: 2.70 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, all stones are unabraded and securely set with the band being original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.