ESTATE EDWARDIAN STYLE GARNET & SEED PEARL CLUSTER RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A beautiful vintage ring centres an oval Cut Almandine Garnet in a bezel setting to a halo of Seed Pearls ornately bead set flanked by graduated stepped shoulders housing Seed Pearls. Features a gorgeous criss-cross style gallery with a wide, smooth tapered band.
Beautifully crafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this modern Estate ring is modelled in the Edwardian style with delightful details throughout in keeping with the Era, comes in excellent Vintage condition.
Stones: 1 x Almandine Garnet
21 x Seed Pearls
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 1.55mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Weight: 4.36 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition with signs of wear commensurate with age, all stones are unabraded and secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.