EDWARDIAN STYLE SAPPHIRE EMERALD & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
This lovely ring pays homage to the Edwardian Era with a .28ct mid to light blue Round-cut Sapphire bezel set to the centre with a circular surround featuring twelve individual bead set Diamonds with quatrefoil points housing four pear-cut Emeralds with an ornate pierced gallery rising to upswept knife-edge shoulders to a half-round band.
Beautifully crafted in 9ct Yellow Gold this stunning cluster ring is a dream to wear with the stunning combination of Gemstones working so well together!
Stones: 1 x .28ct Round-cut Sapphire
4 x Pear-cut Emeralds
12 x Single cut Diamonds
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 18mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 375, for 9ct
Weight: 2.34 grams
Condition: This ring is brand new
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.