EDWARDIAN SAPPHIRE, RUBY & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous Antique 18ct Gold Sapphire, Ruby and Diamond ring. The ring consists 2 Natural mid-blue Sapphires, with a Natural deep Red Ruby to the centre, with 4 small Diamonds, the stones are old mine cut, and gypsy set to the top of the ring. Featuring beautiful openwork edging with scallop work to the shoulders.
Displaying crisp hallmarks for Chester, 18ct, 1919. In excellent Antique condition, with the band remaining wide all the way round, the stones are unabraded.
This ring sits beautifully on the hand, either stacked with others, or worn solo.
Stones: 2 x old mine cut Mid-Blue Natural Sapphires
1 x old mine cut Deep Red Natural Ruby & 4 x small Diamonds
Size: Q/R (8.55 US) Diameter = 18.55mm Circumference = 59.5mm
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: Chester, 18ct, 1919
Weight: 2.68 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition, with some wear commensurate with age, all stones remain lustrous and unabraded, with the band still wide to the base
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.