EDWARDIAN c.1905 RUBY AND PEARL RING ON 15ct ROSE GOLD
This stunning ring features three graduated Pearls interspersed with two old Mine Cut Rubies set across the top with an open pierced gallery to tapered smooth shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 15ct Rose Gold, this Edwardian ring is a delight to wear either stacked with others or worn solo in excellent vintage condition.
Stones: 3 x Cultured Pearls
2 x deep red old mine cut Rubies
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 15ct Rose Gold
Weight: 3.3 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and very securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.