EDWARDIAN ART NOUVEAU DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A very pretty Edwardian, early 1900’s, ring, comprising a twist style with 2 bright Diamonds and small diamonds set to the shoulders. The Art Nouveau styling is so prevalent in this piece, at the time in which this ring was manufactured, Art Nouveau was influencing Architecture, design and of course Jewellery.
The top of the ring, gallery and shoulders are in Platinum and the band is 18ct Yellow Gold. Beautifully hand crafted, this ring is excellent condition, with the Diamonds exhibiting very good colour and clarity.
An ideal Antique Engagement Ring, this Antique ring is in excellent condition.
Stones: 2 x Diamonds, each .17ct, 6 x small Diamonds, .005ct
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.23 grams
Condition: In very good condition
Diamonds are unabraded and very secure, band is original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.