EARLY VICTORIAN STYLE GARNET TRIPLE STONE RING IN 9CT GOLD
This delightful ring has been crafted in the Early Victorian style and features 3 beautiful deep red oval cut Garnet gemstones in a classic setting.
The ring is set in buttery 9ct Yellow Gold, and is in excellent condition, with only slight signs of wear.
This ring looks lovely on the hand, a very simple understated antique design!
Size: O (7.5 US) (Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference= 55mm)
Weight: 2.08 grams
Hallmarks: CJ, Birmingham, 9ct, 2014
Condition: In overall good vintage condition with some signs of wear consistent with age
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.