EARLY ART DECO c1920 ‘TOI ET MOI’ DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD & PLATINUM
A stunning Art Deco classic, this beautiful ring centres two Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds housed in a raised open Colette and claw set to the top. Flanked to the sides by raised shoulders to form geometric leaf motifs housing millgrain set Diamonds. This wonderful Art Deco ring is a joy to behold, with the top and shoulders crafted in Platinum to a semi-round gold band in 18ct yellow Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted this ring features quintessential Art Deco Design features throughout, an engineering marvel on a micro scale will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 2 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds = .32tcw
6 x accent Diamonds
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.11 grams
Condition: In excellent Antique condition Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.