ART DECO 1930’s DIAMOND RING ON 18CT YELLOW GOLD AND PALLADIUM
This elegant Art Deco, circa 1930’s, ring features 9 Old Mine Cut European Diamonds, centred in a round flat top cluster with ornate upswept shoulders. The band of the ring is beautifully crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, with the setting and shoulders in Palladium.
The wonderful details make this ring so special, handcrafted, circa 1930, this ring is in very good vintage condition.
An ideal Art Deco Engagement Ring, or perfect for everyday wear.
Stones: 9 Old Mine Cut European Diamonds
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold and Palladium
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is easily resizable by your jeweller
Marks: 18ct, pall
Weight: 2.01 grams
Condition: Very good Vintage Condition, the stones are unabraded and secure, the band is still wide to the base.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.