AUSTRALIAN ANTIQUE c1910 AMETHYST AND SEED PEARL RING ON 9ct ROSE GOLD
This adorable Antique ring centres a Pale Rose de France Lavender Amethyst in a bezel setting of Rose Gold to upswept ornate shoulders housing bead set seed pearls in white gold to a round band in rose gold.
Beautifully handcrafted by Alfred Saunders c1910 in mixed Rose & White Gold this dainty ring is a delight to wear and comes in excellent Antique Condition, the Amethyst in unabraded and securely set.
*Alfred Saunders: First associated with his family’s quarry business in Pyrmont Sydney he commenced as a retail jeweller in George street from 1885-1927.
Stones: 1 x Oval Rose De France Lavender Amethyst
4 x accent seed pearls
Size: K/L (5.65 US) Diameter = 16.15mm Circumference = 50.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Rose & White Gold
Weight: 1.68 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and very securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.