ART DECO SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PALLADIUM
This stunning Art Deco band ring is packed full of the finest details! Features three bezel set Round Sapphires, with two Round prong set Diamonds across the top, decorated with ornate swirls to each shoulder, with an open pierced under gallery crafted in Palladium. The band of the ring is crafted on 18ct Yellow Gold.
A delight to wear, will make a lovely addition to your Vintage Jewellery Wardrobe, would also make an ideal Vintage Wedder. Comes in excellent condition, stones are unabraded and securely set.
Stones: 3 Natural Sapphires
2 x Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold &Palladium
Hallmarks: RD, 18ct, PALL ELITE
Weight: 2.54 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, stones are unabraded and secure, band is wide throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.