ART DECO ERA RUBY AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
An impressive ring to say the least! This Art Deco Ring centres an Old European Cut Ruby, in a bezel setting, surrounded in a square formation by twelve Old European Cut Diamonds.
With a pierced under gallery, featuring Art Deco circular motifs, rising to upswept shoulders, this ring has been carefully and beautifully crafted on 18ct White Gold.
In excellent condition, with only minimal signs of wear, this stunning piece would make an ideal Vintage Engagement. Will make wonderful addition to your Vintage Jewellery Wardrobe, you will not want to take this one off!
Stones: 1 x Old European Cut Ruby (.24ct)
12 x Old European Cut Diamonds (.24twc)
Top Measures: 10mm x 10mm
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 52mm
Able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 3 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded, and securely set, band is original width throughout.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.