ART DECO ERA c1930’s RUBY AND DIAMOND HALO RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
A delicious deep crimson red .3ct Oval-Cut Natural Ruby sits to the centre of this cluster ring, the Ruby is 8 prong set, sitting beautifully in a surround of 9 Old European Cut Diamonds, with gorgeous fire and sparkle. Featuring an open pierced crown style gallery, to upswept knife edge shoulders.
This ring is beautifully hand crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold with a Platinum top, in excellent Antique condition, the stones are unabraded, and very securely set, with the band being original width throughout.
Stones: 1 x Natural Ruby .3ct, 9 Old European Cut Diamonds
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct PLAT
Weight: 3.5 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.