ART DECO ERA c1930’S EMERALD & DIAMOND RING ON 9ct YELLOW GOLD
A wonderful example of Art Deco styling, this original ring features an Emerald-cut Emerald to the Centre, bezel, millegrain set, flanked to each side by two Round, Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds, in a North/South direction. To an ornate geometric design surround, featuring millegrain set Diamonds. The gallery is just as ornate, featuring quintessential Art Deco Motifs throughout, rising to upswept knife edge shoulders to a flat band.
Wonderfully hand crafted, c1930’s in 9ct Yellow and White Gold, this ring is a delight to wear, with so many design features, all true to the Art Deco Era.
Stones: .2ct Natural Emerald, 2 x Early Brilliant-Cut Diamonds .12TCW
12 x accent Diamonds
Size: M/N (6.55 US) Diameter = 16.95mm Circumference = 52.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 9ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with signs of wear commensurate with age, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.