ART DECO DIAMOND RING ON 18CT WHITE GOLD AND PALLADIUM
This wonderful Art Deco ring features a centre brilliant cut Diamond (3.9mm .23ct) flanked by 2 smaller shoulder Diamonds (1.6mm each).
The Gallery is a quintessential ornate, pierced style, featuring gorgeous Art Deco motifs throughout, wonderfully crafted palladium, the band is on 18ct White Gold.
A stunning ring, this would make an ideal alternative Vintage Engagement ring, or works equally well with any jewellery wardrobe.
A dream to wear, sits beautifully on the hand. This ring is in excellent Vintage Condition, all the stones are unabraded and secure in their settings. The band remains wide throughout.
Stone: 3 Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16mm Circumference = 50mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Palladium
Marks: 18ct PALL
Weight: 1.79 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with some slight signs of wear, commensurate with age. Stones are unabraded and very secure.
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate weather a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.