ART DECO c1940 SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This beautiful Art Deco ring centres a mid-blue Emerald Cut Blue Sapphire millegrain bezel set flanked by decorative round crown set Old Mine Cut Diamonds to ornate leaf shoulders with a decorative scrolling gallery rising to a flat band.
Wonderfully handcrafted with an 18ct White Gold top and Yellow Gold band this ring is dream to wear with gorgeous deco lines featuring throughout.
Stones: 1 x Sapphire 4 x Diamonds
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 4.08 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.