ART DECO c1930 ‘TOI ET MOI’ DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A stunning Art Deco ‘Toi et Moi’ double Diamond ring, centres two Old European Cut Diamonds, beautifully millgrain set to the centre in a double square surround, with a wonderful Decorative crown gallery, to angular shoulders, inlaid with further bead set Diamonds rising to a semi round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold and Platinum, featuring all the quintessential Art Deco details throughout this ring is a delight to wear, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring. With the European cuts displaying gorgeous sparkle and warmth. In excellent condition throughout.
Stones: 2 x Old European Cut Diamonds .20tcw
6 x Old European Cut Shoulder Diamonds
Size: K (5.5 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 2.13 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.