ART DECO c1930 SAPPHIRE RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This stunning Art Deco Ring features a beautiful Emerald-cut Natural Blue Sapphire prong set to the centre in a raised coronet flanked by decorative angular shoulders rising to a half round band.
Beautifully handcrafted crafted in 18ct Yellow & White Gold, this original Deco delight is packed full of design details so indicative of the era will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring or the perfect Vintage dress ring!
Stones: 1 x .90ct Natural Blue Sapphire
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 3.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, all stones unabraded and securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.