ART DECO c1930 SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
A simply stunning original Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond ring, with a bright .65ct Old Mine Cut Blue Sapphire to the centre, with wonderful colour zoning, prong set, the Sapphire is flanked by two diamonds to each side, in a raised, pierced gallery, with upswept shoulders, featuring diamond accents. The top is made in Platinum, whilst the round band is crafted in 18ct Yellow Gold.
This ring is hand crafted, and comes in excellent condition, with the stones being unabraded and very secure in their settings.
Will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring for those looking for a sustainable option. Adorable on the hand, this ring is a dream to wear, with so many sweet details.
Stones: 1 x Blue Sapphire .65ct
Size: L (5.75 US) Diameter = 16.25mm Circumference = 51mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct Platt
Weight: 2.4 grams
Condition: In excellent condition throughout, the stones are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.