ART DECO C1930’S ONYX & DIAMOND RING ON 10ct YELLOW GOLD
A gorgeous example of American Art Deco this dainty ring features a large Oval Onyx with a bead set Diamond in an ornate millegrain diamond shape surround. The Onyx is bezel set to a decorative boarder of open scallop work and gold beads. With Tapered shoulders rising to a smooth band, the band itself is quite dainty all the way around.
Beautifully crafted in 10ct Yellow Gold by Truglo this ring is stunning to wear and strikes a lovely balance between bold and delicate.
Stones: Onyx, 1 x Diamond
Size: O (7.25 US) Diameter = 17.5mm Circumference = 55mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 10ct Yellow Gold
Hallmarks: 10k, TRUGLO
Weight: 2.59 grams
Condition: In excellent Vintage condition Onyx and Diamond are unabraded band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.