ART DECO c1930 ORNATE CULTURED PEARL RING ON 10ct YELLOW GOLD
This gorgeous Art Deco Ring centres a Cultured Pearl, prong set with an ornate open pierced gallery, with upswept ornate shoulders.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 10ct Yellow Gold, this original Art Deco, c1930, Pearl ring strikes a beautiful balance between dainty and bold. A dream to wear, will make a wonderful addition to your Vintage Jewellery Wardrobe.
Stone: 1 x Cultured Pearl
Size: O/P (7.5 US) Diameter = 17.55mm Circumference = 55.5mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 10ct Yellow Gold
Marks: 10ct, Maker’s Stamp
Weight: 1.72 grams
Condition: In excellent antique condition, Pearl is lustrous and unabraded, band is original width
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.