ART DECO c1930 NATURAL JADE DRESS RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
A delightful original Art Deco ring featuring a stunning pale Green Natural Cabochon Jade bezel set with rising pongs with an incredibly beautiful under gallery featuring open work with circular accents to each side, rising grand upswept shoulders to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 14ct Yellow Gold this ring is beautiful on the hand this one just exudes elegance and charm and showcasing the very best of Art Deco period style, in excellent condition.
Stones: 1 x Oval Cabochon Natural pale green Jade
Size: L/M (6 US) Diameter = 16.55mm Circumference = 51.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold
Marks: hand forged with 14k to the inside band
Weight: 4.60 grams
Condition: In excellent condition the Jade is lustrous and unabraded and very securely set the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.