ART DECO C1930 GREEN SAPPHIRE AND DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
A beautiful .64ct Green Sapphire is centred in a 6 prong setting in a raised ornate basket flanked to each side by sloped bezel set baguette Diamonds with wonderfully ornate split shoulders rising to a tapered Yellow Gold semi-round band with the top being crafted in White Gold.
Handcrafted in 18ct Gold, c1930 this ring is adorable to wear with the Sapphire exhibiting bright green hues the way the stone catches the light is just beautiful! Comes in excellent vintage condition, the Sapphire and Diamonds are unabraded and very securely set.
Stones: 1 x .64ct Natural Green Sapphire
2 x Baguette Diamonds
Size: O/P (7.65 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 55.5mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 3.21 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.