ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW & WHITE GOLD
This beautiful Art Deco c1930 Diamond ring centres an Early Brilliant cut .30ct Diamond, set in a 6-claw raised open coronet setting with raised shoulders housing six millegrain set Diamonds to a semi-round band in Yellow Gold.
Wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct White Gold with a White Gold top, this ring will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring, such an elegant ring to wear, comes in excellent Vintage condition.
Stones: Main Diamond: Early Brilliant Cut .30ct (clarity = P1 Colour = J)
Side Diamonds: Early Brilliant Cut .5ct (Clarity = SI colour = J)
Total diamonds: .35tcw
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.20 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and very secure in their setting band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.