ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD PALLADIUM & PLATINUM
This gorgeous Art Deco ring features a central Old Mine Cut Diamond to a surround of ten Old Mine Cut Diamonds in a rub floral rub over setting in a raised open ornate basket with upswept shoulders rising to a semi-round band.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow Gold, Palladium & Platinum this ring is a dream to wear with quintessential Deco details throughout will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 11 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds (main stone .14ct)
Size: N/O (7 US) Diameter = 17.25mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold Palladium, Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PALL PLAT
Weight: 2.81 grams
Condition: In very good vintage condition stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.