ART DECO c1920 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This superb ring shows of the best of Art Deco styling, with a Platinum top showcasing two raised millegrain bezel set Old European Cut Diamonds to the centre, with a split kite shaped surround housing bead set Diamonds to each side, with a sturdy under gallery rising to a band in 18ct Yellow Gold, this ring is just adorable in every way!
Exceptionally hand crafted in the Art Deco Era, in 18ct Yellow Gold and Platinum, this ring is a delight to wear, will make an ideal Vintage Engagement Ring, or stunning for an everyday ring. In excellent Vintage condition, the Diamonds are unabraded and very secure in their settings.
Stones: 2 x Old European Cut Diamonds = .50TCW (SI & P colour G-H)
10 x bead set OEC Diamond = .10TCW
Size: P (7.75 US) Diameter = 17.75mm Circumference = 56mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct, PLAT
Weight: 2.25 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.