ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW GOLD AND PLATINUM
This dainty Art Deco Ring is formed in the shape of a bow across the top, with long ribbons to the side of a triangle shaped diamond, with a diamond to the end of each ribbon. The top of the ring is Platinum, with the band in 18ct Yellow Gold. This original Art Deco, c1930, ring is wonderfully hand crafted.
A dainty ring to wear, would make an ideal Vintage Wedding Band, also works well to stack with other rings. In excellent Antique condition.
Stones: 3 x Old Mine Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
Easily resizable to your desired size
Metal: 18ct yellow Gold and Platinum
Marks: 18ct, Plat
Weight: 1.82 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, with slight signs of wear, stones are unabraded and secure
Band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.