ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This wonderful Art Deco Diamond ring centres an Early Brilliant-cut Diamond, in a raised prong setting, flanked to each side with an ornate bow, housing bead set Diamonds, with the ribbons featuring fine ornate etched work, with a decorative gallery in White Gold, rising to a semi-round band in Yellow Gold.
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct White and Yellow Gold, this ring is packed full of intricate ornate details, the bow is just delightful. Lovely on the hand, this ring will make an ideal vintage Engagement ring, or equally suited as an everyday ring. Comes in excellent condition, ready to be worn and loved a new!
Stones: 1 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamond .17ct (colour G, SI2-P)
4 x Shoulder Diamonds .02tcw (colour G VS-SI)
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow and White Gold
Weight: 3.69 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, Diamonds are unabraded and very securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.