ART DECO, c1930 DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD & PLATINUM
This wonderful, original Art Deco Ring centres an early Round Brilliant Cut Diamond, in a raised ornately pierced open Gallery to tapered stepped shoulders housing millegrain set diamonds, so stunning!
Wonderfully hand crafted in 18ct White Gold and Platinum, this original Art Deco Ring would make an ideal Antique Engagement ring, for those looking for an alternative more sustainable choice, works equally well as an every day dress ring. This ring is a dream to wear.
Stones: Diamonds (Main stone = .36ct)
Size: M (6.25 US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold & Platinum
Marks: 18ct PLAT
Weight: 1.91 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, stones are unabraded and very secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.