ART DECO c1930 DIAMOND BAND RING ON 18ct YELLOW AND WHITE GOLD
This adorable band features seven Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds ornately set across the top in alternating leaf and flower motifs with fancy millegrain edges in White Gold, to a semi-round band in Yellow Gold, just beautiful!
Beautifully handcrafted in 18ct Yellow & White Gold this ring is a dream to wear with quintessential Deco details throughout will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
In Excellent condition, the inside of the band shows signs of being engraved, not noticeable when worn.
Stones: 7 x Early Brilliant Cut Diamonds
Size: N (6.75 US) Diameter = 17mm Circumference = 53mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow & White Gold
Weight: 2.32 grams
Condition: In very good vintage condition stones are unabraded and securely set band is original width throughout shows signs of engraving to the inside (removed)
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.