ART DECO c1930 DAISY DIAMOND CLUSTER RING ON 14ct YELLOW GOLD
An adorable classic this Art Deco daisy cluster ring features a central Old European-cut Diamond in a daisy surround with a further eight Old European cut Diamonds forming the Daisy set in a open ornate pierced basket rising to dropped angular shoulders with a further bead set Diamond to each.
Beautifully hand crafted in the Art Deco Era c1930 with stunning Old European Cut Diamonds (.70tcw) this ring radiates on the hand will make an ideal Vintage Engagement ring.
Stones: 11 x Old European Cut Diamonds = .70tcw
Size: M (6.25US) Diameter = 16.75mm Circumference = 52mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 14ct Yellow Gold White Gold Top
Marks: None, Acid Tested as 14ct
Weight: 2.7 grams
Condition: In excellent condition all Diamonds are unabraded and secure in their settings, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Additional cost for sizing more than 5 sizes and white gold.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.