ART DECO c1930 CORNFLOWER BLUE SAPPHIRE & DIAMOND RING ON 18ct WHITE GOLD
This original Art Deco ring c1930 centres a beautiful natural 1.5ct Cornflower Blue Round Early Brilliant-cut Sapphire, flanked to each side by Round Early Brilliant-cut Diamonds in a stunning raised ornate open crown basket to upswept shoulders rising to a flat band.
This ring is wonderfully handcrafted in 18ct white gold and is a fabulous example of original Art Deco design, with all the quintessential deco motifs, a dream to wear, with the Sapphire exhibiting beautiful light to mid blue hues. In excellent condition, the stones are unabraded and very securely set. Will make an ideal choice for a true Vintage Engagement ring, or a perfect dress ring.
Stones: 1 x 1.5ct Natural Corn Flower Blue Sapphire (round early brilliant-cut)
2 x Diamonds .20 tcw (round early brilliant-cut)
Size: O/P (7.55 US) Diameter = 17.65mm Circumference = 54mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct White Gold
Weight: 3.3 grams
Condition: In excellent vintage condition, slight signs of wear commensurate with age, the Sapphire is unabraded and securely set, the band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.