ART DECO c1930/40 DIAMOND DAISY CLUSTER RING ON 18ct WHITE & YELLOW GOLD
This fabulous Vintage Daisy ring, features nine Old European Cut Diamonds to form a Daisy Cluster to the top, in a raised ornate open basket, flanked to each side by a bead set Diamond and engraved detail, with a decorative open basket, in White Gold, rising to a flat band.
Wonderfully handcrafted c1930/40 in 18ct Yellow and White Gold, this ring will make an ideal choice for as a Vintage Engagement ring, or perfect for the vintage Diamond Cluster lover. In excellent condition.
Stone: 11 x Old European Cut Diamonds .27tcw
Size: S (9.25 US) Diameter = 19mm Circumference = 60mm
This ring is able to be resized
Metal: 18ct Yellow and White
Weight: 3.63 grams
Condition: In excellent condition, stones are unabraded and very securely set, band is original width throughout
- We offer resizing on all rings that are eligible (we will stipulate whether a ring can be altered or not).
- Resizing is FREE on any rings over $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing is $50 on any ring under $1000 plus cost of material for sizing up.
- Resizing takes 7-10 business days.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange and confirm sizing and additional cost.